Specifically designed to set the standard in the industry, the CPR Micromask features a positive, one-way, non-rebreathing valve complete with filter. This valve has a large opening to reduce restrictive rescue breathing.
CPR Micromask is made of materials which remain flexible over a wide range of temperatures, allowing it to conform to facial contours and provide an outstanding seal, even under extreme conditions. The CPR Micromask dome is manufactured from clear plastic for accurate patient monitoring. It may be used on adults, children and infants.
The ever popular fold-down styling makes for a low profile, easily accessible package that includes a pair of disposable gloves in a durable black nylon belt pouch. The Pouch has a belt loop allowing the rescuer to wear the CPR Micromask.
The CPR Micromask is a reusable mask with a single use disposable one-way valve.
- Adjustable Air Cushion Seal easily conforms to the facial contours of adults, children and infants while allowing the user to customize to pillow pressure to suit their individual needs.
- One-Way Valve with Filter provides protection for both the responder and the patient.
- Collapsible Design opens easily from low-profile storage position to “ready to use”.
- Pre-Assembled components means no lost or contaminated parts and no field assembly.
- Large Valve Opening allows for greater airflow volume without creating restrictive back pressure for the rescuer.
- Belt Pouch with Gloves provides carrying convenience. The durable nylon case features a zipper closer and includes 1 pair of nitrile gloves.
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR compatibility is possible by a simple positioning of the nose portion of the mask